Youth can bring reform: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
New Delhi: The youth of this country can bring reforms in the system if they are aware, spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar said here Saturday.
Interacting with students at Hindu College of Delhi University, he said: "If youth with the right attitude enter politics can bring in sweeping reforms in the country."
"I urge the youth to wake up and vote, and vote for candidate who is honest," he added.
The initiative, `Own the future and the present`, witnessed a huge turnout of students from 75 colleges of Delhi.
The programme was organised by the World Alliance for Youth Empowerment, the youth wing of the Art of Living and the Hindu College.
Calling `Own the Future and the Present` a message to promote awareness in the youth, the guru addressed the youth and answered their queries on a wide range of topics such as corruption, environment, addictions, spirituality and politics.
He also advised the youth to have confidence, stress-free mind and faith and advised some techniques like yoga and meditation as those that can help to find solutions for all problems.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Good news! Foreigners, NRIs can now book train tickets in India using debit, credit cards
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May