Youth can bring reform: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
New Delhi: The youth of this country can bring reforms in the system if they are aware, spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar said here Saturday.
Interacting with students at Hindu College of Delhi University, he said: "If youth with the right attitude enter politics can bring in sweeping reforms in the country."
"I urge the youth to wake up and vote, and vote for candidate who is honest," he added.
The initiative, `Own the future and the present`, witnessed a huge turnout of students from 75 colleges of Delhi.
The programme was organised by the World Alliance for Youth Empowerment, the youth wing of the Art of Living and the Hindu College.
Calling `Own the Future and the Present` a message to promote awareness in the youth, the guru addressed the youth and answered their queries on a wide range of topics such as corruption, environment, addictions, spirituality and politics.
He also advised the youth to have confidence, stress-free mind and faith and advised some techniques like yoga and meditation as those that can help to find solutions for all problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report