Now, a formula to glow flowers!
London: In what`s said to be the world`s first, scientists claim to have created the secret formula to make flowers and plants fluorescent.
A team, led by Professor Mark Tester in Australia, says that it has created the special formula which can be used on plants and flowers, making them glow in the dark. A battery pack is also needed for the flowers to fluoresce.
"They look like a galaxy of stars. They look like glistening jewels," the `Herald Sun` online quoted Prof Tester as saying.
A simple spritz of Galassia Flowers can be sprayed onto foliage which is then placed next to a luminescent device, instantly making them fluorescent, British newspaper `Daily
The effect is astonishing and can transform even the most dull foliage into something spectacular. It is bound to be a hit with potential brides who might want to add a splash of
glamour to weddings or could be used to brighten up a party.
The product is non-toxic and can be washed out of clothes with warm water and soap should any accidents occur, say the scientists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love