Now, a formula to glow flowers!
London: In what`s said to be the world`s first, scientists claim to have created the secret formula to make flowers and plants fluorescent.
A team, led by Professor Mark Tester in Australia, says that it has created the special formula which can be used on plants and flowers, making them glow in the dark. A battery pack is also needed for the flowers to fluoresce.
"They look like a galaxy of stars. They look like glistening jewels," the `Herald Sun` online quoted Prof Tester as saying.
A simple spritz of Galassia Flowers can be sprayed onto foliage which is then placed next to a luminescent device, instantly making them fluorescent, British newspaper `Daily
The effect is astonishing and can transform even the most dull foliage into something spectacular. It is bound to be a hit with potential brides who might want to add a splash of
glamour to weddings or could be used to brighten up a party.
The product is non-toxic and can be washed out of clothes with warm water and soap should any accidents occur, say the scientists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan