Now, a formula to glow flowers!
London: In what`s said to be the world`s first, scientists claim to have created the secret formula to make flowers and plants fluorescent.
A team, led by Professor Mark Tester in Australia, says that it has created the special formula which can be used on plants and flowers, making them glow in the dark. A battery pack is also needed for the flowers to fluoresce.
"They look like a galaxy of stars. They look like glistening jewels," the `Herald Sun` online quoted Prof Tester as saying.
A simple spritz of Galassia Flowers can be sprayed onto foliage which is then placed next to a luminescent device, instantly making them fluorescent, British newspaper `Daily
The effect is astonishing and can transform even the most dull foliage into something spectacular. It is bound to be a hit with potential brides who might want to add a splash of
glamour to weddings or could be used to brighten up a party.
The product is non-toxic and can be washed out of clothes with warm water and soap should any accidents occur, say the scientists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut legal tussle: Everything will come out soon, says actor
- Sidharth Malhotra chills like a boss! See pic
- Gold price extends gains, up Rs 200 per 10 grams
- Your travel cost to go down by 40% with India's first ever CNG two wheelers
- Lionel Messi announces international retirement after Copa America loss vs Chile