Modi haters can quit India, go to Pakistan: Giriraj Singh
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Godda: In what comes as an embarrassment for the BJP, the party`s senior leader Giriraj Singh on Saturday said at a rally in Jharkhand that those opposing Narendra Modi will have no place in India.
Singh, while addressing the masses at Godda district, said that those who are trying to stop BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Modi will have no place in India after the results of the General Elections will be announced.
He further added that such people can look for a place in Pakistan.
Singh, who has been fielded by the BJP from Bihar`s Nawada Lok Sabha constituency, made these remarks in the presence of party`s another senior leader Nitin Gadkari.
Singh had earlier resented to contest from Nawada and had desired to contest from Begusarai. However, after meeting party`s president Rajnath Singh he accepted to contest from Nawada.
The outspoken BJP leader was earlier in news for tweeting that Modi will end political career of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Reacting to his remarks on Kumar, JD(U) leader Ali Anwar had said that the BJP is fascist and it is their ideology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH