Modi haters can quit India, go to Pakistan: Giriraj Singh
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Godda: In what comes as an embarrassment for the BJP, the party`s senior leader Giriraj Singh on Saturday said at a rally in Jharkhand that those opposing Narendra Modi will have no place in India.
Singh, while addressing the masses at Godda district, said that those who are trying to stop BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Modi will have no place in India after the results of the General Elections will be announced.
He further added that such people can look for a place in Pakistan.
Singh, who has been fielded by the BJP from Bihar`s Nawada Lok Sabha constituency, made these remarks in the presence of party`s another senior leader Nitin Gadkari.
Singh had earlier resented to contest from Nawada and had desired to contest from Begusarai. However, after meeting party`s president Rajnath Singh he accepted to contest from Nawada.
The outspoken BJP leader was earlier in news for tweeting that Modi will end political career of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Reacting to his remarks on Kumar, JD(U) leader Ali Anwar had said that the BJP is fascist and it is their ideology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?