Modi haters can quit India, go to Pakistan: Giriraj Singh
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Godda: In what comes as an embarrassment for the BJP, the party`s senior leader Giriraj Singh on Saturday said at a rally in Jharkhand that those opposing Narendra Modi will have no place in India.
Singh, while addressing the masses at Godda district, said that those who are trying to stop BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Modi will have no place in India after the results of the General Elections will be announced.
He further added that such people can look for a place in Pakistan.
Singh, who has been fielded by the BJP from Bihar`s Nawada Lok Sabha constituency, made these remarks in the presence of party`s another senior leader Nitin Gadkari.
Singh had earlier resented to contest from Nawada and had desired to contest from Begusarai. However, after meeting party`s president Rajnath Singh he accepted to contest from Nawada.
The outspoken BJP leader was earlier in news for tweeting that Modi will end political career of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Reacting to his remarks on Kumar, JD(U) leader Ali Anwar had said that the BJP is fascist and it is their ideology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?