Modi haters can quit India, go to Pakistan: Giriraj Singh
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Godda: In what comes as an embarrassment for the BJP, the party`s senior leader Giriraj Singh on Saturday said at a rally in Jharkhand that those opposing Narendra Modi will have no place in India.
Singh, while addressing the masses at Godda district, said that those who are trying to stop BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Modi will have no place in India after the results of the General Elections will be announced.
He further added that such people can look for a place in Pakistan.
Singh, who has been fielded by the BJP from Bihar`s Nawada Lok Sabha constituency, made these remarks in the presence of party`s another senior leader Nitin Gadkari.
Singh had earlier resented to contest from Nawada and had desired to contest from Begusarai. However, after meeting party`s president Rajnath Singh he accepted to contest from Nawada.
The outspoken BJP leader was earlier in news for tweeting that Modi will end political career of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Reacting to his remarks on Kumar, JD(U) leader Ali Anwar had said that the BJP is fascist and it is their ideology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh