Modi haters can quit India, go to Pakistan: Giriraj Singh
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Godda: In what comes as an embarrassment for the BJP, the party`s senior leader Giriraj Singh on Saturday said at a rally in Jharkhand that those opposing Narendra Modi will have no place in India.
Singh, while addressing the masses at Godda district, said that those who are trying to stop BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Modi will have no place in India after the results of the General Elections will be announced.
He further added that such people can look for a place in Pakistan.
Singh, who has been fielded by the BJP from Bihar`s Nawada Lok Sabha constituency, made these remarks in the presence of party`s another senior leader Nitin Gadkari.
Singh had earlier resented to contest from Nawada and had desired to contest from Begusarai. However, after meeting party`s president Rajnath Singh he accepted to contest from Nawada.
The outspoken BJP leader was earlier in news for tweeting that Modi will end political career of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Reacting to his remarks on Kumar, JD(U) leader Ali Anwar had said that the BJP is fascist and it is their ideology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- 122 pilots failed alcohol tests between 2013 and June 2016:Government
- Sexual harassment case: One witness denied allegations against Kumar Vishwas: Police to HC
- Graft case: Court seeks CBI's reply on accused bail plea
- Aussie legend Craig McDermott hails Ishant Sharma as a real workhorse
- Spain seeks `urgent` answers from London after nuclear sub collision