Another Raj dharma poster surfaces in Ahmedbad
Ahmedabad: In the run up to the state assembly elections, the poster war in Gujarat has escalated, as a second one targeting Chief Minister Narendra Modi has come up in some parts of the city.
The posters say, "Follow Raj dharma, Praja dharma and party dharma".
Though the poster did not directly refer to Modi, it apparently was pointed at him, as he was the one who was advised by former Prime Minister A B Vajpayee to follow "Raj dharma" after 2002 riots.
The surfacing of two posters has once again revealed that factionalism in BJP has reached its peak before the state polls.
This is the second poster that has surfaced against Modi when the state elections are scheduled to be held in December this year.
On Monday, posters targeting Modi on the issue of removal of party leader Sanjay Joshi from National Executive membership had surfaced in the city and in New Delhi.
The BJP at present seems to be divided in two camps with former Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel, openly taking on Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
Patel has said that people of Gujarat are living in fear under Modi rule.
Patel group is going to organise two major rallies in the state in the next few days to build up their campaign in the case.
In what seems to be a retaliation, a complaint has been filed against Patel and his associates for promoting enmity between different groups in a Junagadh court.
Modi has also come under criticism from RSS mouthpiece Panchjanya, and BJP magazine Kamal Sandesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest