Another Raj dharma poster surfaces in Ahmedbad
Ahmedabad: In the run up to the state assembly elections, the poster war in Gujarat has escalated, as a second one targeting Chief Minister Narendra Modi has come up in some parts of the city.
The posters say, "Follow Raj dharma, Praja dharma and party dharma".
Though the poster did not directly refer to Modi, it apparently was pointed at him, as he was the one who was advised by former Prime Minister A B Vajpayee to follow "Raj dharma" after 2002 riots.
The surfacing of two posters has once again revealed that factionalism in BJP has reached its peak before the state polls.
This is the second poster that has surfaced against Modi when the state elections are scheduled to be held in December this year.
On Monday, posters targeting Modi on the issue of removal of party leader Sanjay Joshi from National Executive membership had surfaced in the city and in New Delhi.
The BJP at present seems to be divided in two camps with former Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel, openly taking on Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
Patel has said that people of Gujarat are living in fear under Modi rule.
Patel group is going to organise two major rallies in the state in the next few days to build up their campaign in the case.
In what seems to be a retaliation, a complaint has been filed against Patel and his associates for promoting enmity between different groups in a Junagadh court.
Modi has also come under criticism from RSS mouthpiece Panchjanya, and BJP magazine Kamal Sandesh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark