Enraged father kills teenage daughter
Chandigarh: A father allegedly killed his teenage daughter following an argument between them in Haryana`s Sonepat district, police said on Saturday.
Brijesh Singh, a factory-worker, murdered his 18-year-old daughter yesterday, Sonepat SP Arun Nehra said, adding that the accused has surrendered.
"We registered a case on the complaint of the victim`s mother. She told us that there used to be altercations between her husband and daughter on many occasions in the past," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!