Enraged father kills teenage daughter
Chandigarh: A father allegedly killed his teenage daughter following an argument between them in Haryana`s Sonepat district, police said on Saturday.
Brijesh Singh, a factory-worker, murdered his 18-year-old daughter yesterday, Sonepat SP Arun Nehra said, adding that the accused has surrendered.
"We registered a case on the complaint of the victim`s mother. She told us that there used to be altercations between her husband and daughter on many occasions in the past," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!