Enraged father kills teenage daughter
Chandigarh: A father allegedly killed his teenage daughter following an argument between them in Haryana`s Sonepat district, police said on Saturday.
Brijesh Singh, a factory-worker, murdered his 18-year-old daughter yesterday, Sonepat SP Arun Nehra said, adding that the accused has surrendered.
"We registered a case on the complaint of the victim`s mother. She told us that there used to be altercations between her husband and daughter on many occasions in the past," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement