Enraged father kills teenage daughter
Chandigarh: A father allegedly killed his teenage daughter following an argument between them in Haryana`s Sonepat district, police said on Saturday.
Brijesh Singh, a factory-worker, murdered his 18-year-old daughter yesterday, Sonepat SP Arun Nehra said, adding that the accused has surrendered.
"We registered a case on the complaint of the victim`s mother. She told us that there used to be altercations between her husband and daughter on many occasions in the past," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery