Third Front at national level inevitable: Chautala
Hisar: The formation of the Third Front at the national level is inevitable, Indian National Lok Dal President Om Prakash Chautala said on Sunday.
"It may take some time but the formation of Third Front at the national level is inevitable and our party is making all out efforts for it because the circumstances portend well for mid-term polls at the Centre," the former Haryana Chief Minister told reporters here.
He lashed out at the UPA, saying it had been rocked by numerous scams and the common man had been crushed under the spiralling prices.
"Third Front will soon take shape," he said. He also lashed out at the Congress government in Haryana, alleging it had failed on all fronts.
"The debt of the state has tripled, the spurt in crime is shocking and development has come to a naught," he said, and gave examples of "wasteful expenditure" by the government.
He also said that unemployment was rising in the State while people were facing water and power woes.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane