Third Front at national level inevitable: Chautala
Hisar: The formation of the Third Front at the national level is inevitable, Indian National Lok Dal President Om Prakash Chautala said on Sunday.
"It may take some time but the formation of Third Front at the national level is inevitable and our party is making all out efforts for it because the circumstances portend well for mid-term polls at the Centre," the former Haryana Chief Minister told reporters here.
He lashed out at the UPA, saying it had been rocked by numerous scams and the common man had been crushed under the spiralling prices.
"Third Front will soon take shape," he said. He also lashed out at the Congress government in Haryana, alleging it had failed on all fronts.
"The debt of the state has tripled, the spurt in crime is shocking and development has come to a naught," he said, and gave examples of "wasteful expenditure" by the government.
He also said that unemployment was rising in the State while people were facing water and power woes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof