By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- Delhi deputy CM Manish Sisodia calls Anna Hazare 'fraud'
- Yogi effect: Wearing saffron outfit is the latest trend in UP
- UP special task force seals 7 petrol pumps in Lucknow
- Cricketer Gautam Gambhir to bear expenses of Sukma martyrs' children
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- Now, UP govt to present work report of 100 days
- Watch! Heart-warming video of 10-year-old Chilean girl battling cancer dancing on hospital bed
- DNA: Analysing the life of legendary bollywood actor Vinod Khanna
- Vinod Khanna's last rites performed in Mumbai, stars pay respect
- DNA: Analysing the harmful effects of plastic toys
- Huge crowd gathers to pay last respects to 24-year-old martyr Capt Ayush Yadav
- DNA: Analysis on Kupwara army camp attack
- DNA: PM Narendra Modi flags off first UDAN flight
- Pellet guns: Suggest steps to stop violent agitation, SC tells J&K HC Bar
- DNA: Analsysing how air pollution contributes to heart disease
- 7th Pay Commission allowances: Panel submits report to FM Jaitley; govt employees set to get HRA hike of up to 178%
- IPL 2017: Ravindra Jadeja rocket throw shocks Virat Kohli's RCB, sends dangerous AB de Villiers back — MUST WATCH
- Rajasthan: THIS wedding card is crashing Internet and PM Narendra Modi will be pleased
- Did Eman's sister ignore doctors' advice? Cops called in after Shaimaa feeds world's heaviest woman water
- Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir to bear education expenses of slain CRPF soldiers' children
- Baahubali 2: Early morning shows cancelled in Tamil Nadu
- Udaipur boy Kalpit Veerval tops JEE-Main exam, creates history with 360/360 score
- Is Dawood Ibrahim dead? Chhota Shakeel reveals about underworld don's health
- Anna Hazare called 'BJP Agent' on Twitter, Manish Sisodia retweets it
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion - SS Rajamouli's magnum opus takes Box Office by storm, shatters all records
- Katrina Kaif reveals name of her favourite cricketer, claims she hasn't said more than three words to him
- IPL 2017, RCB vs GL: Angry Virat Kohli hits an impossible six to silence Basil Thampi — WATCH
- Baby run over by 2 SUVs - You won't believe what happened next | WATCH
- Corruption on decline in India; Karnataka ranked most corrupt, Himachal Pradesh least: Survey
- India contributes to UN Peace Keeping Force in Cyprus: PM Narendra Modi