Three reasons why aerobic exercise is good for you
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
Aerobic exercise gives many benefits to your health. Old or young, aerobic activity is good for all. Including aerobic exercise in your daily routine will help you live a happier and fitter life. Apart from various health benefits, here are three reasons why aerobic activity is good for you:
Stronger Heart and Lungs: Doing aerobics daily will help improve circulation throughout the body. Aerobic exercise is beneficial for both the heart and lungs, and they become more efficient at pumping blood and oxygen to all parts of the body as you do it for longer and makes the body more dynamic. It also reduces diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases.
Weight loss: If you want to lose weight then do aerobics. The exercises help burn more calories at a faster rate. Aerobics combined with a healthy diet will raise the metabolic rate as well as burn fat when done consistently.
Stress: Aerobic exercise is one of the best ways to beat depression. It reduces stress and other mental health problems and gives relaxation as it releases more oxygen for your brain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- HCL Tech Q3 net profit grows 14.4% to Rs 1,926 crore
- Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS): 10 things you must know!
- India will be 'Congress-free' if BJP keeps nation 'drought-free': Sanjay Raut
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Parent firm Finmeccanica yet to be formally blacklisted, says report
- PCB clears Younis Khan after accepting his apology