Three reasons why aerobic exercise is good for you
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
Aerobic exercise gives many benefits to your health. Old or young, aerobic activity is good for all. Including aerobic exercise in your daily routine will help you live a happier and fitter life. Apart from various health benefits, here are three reasons why aerobic activity is good for you:
Stronger Heart and Lungs: Doing aerobics daily will help improve circulation throughout the body. Aerobic exercise is beneficial for both the heart and lungs, and they become more efficient at pumping blood and oxygen to all parts of the body as you do it for longer and makes the body more dynamic. It also reduces diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases.
Weight loss: If you want to lose weight then do aerobics. The exercises help burn more calories at a faster rate. Aerobics combined with a healthy diet will raise the metabolic rate as well as burn fat when done consistently.
Stress: Aerobic exercise is one of the best ways to beat depression. It reduces stress and other mental health problems and gives relaxation as it releases more oxygen for your brain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love