Three reasons why aerobic exercise is good for you
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
Aerobic exercise gives many benefits to your health. Old or young, aerobic activity is good for all. Including aerobic exercise in your daily routine will help you live a happier and fitter life. Apart from various health benefits, here are three reasons why aerobic activity is good for you:
Stronger Heart and Lungs: Doing aerobics daily will help improve circulation throughout the body. Aerobic exercise is beneficial for both the heart and lungs, and they become more efficient at pumping blood and oxygen to all parts of the body as you do it for longer and makes the body more dynamic. It also reduces diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases.
Weight loss: If you want to lose weight then do aerobics. The exercises help burn more calories at a faster rate. Aerobics combined with a healthy diet will raise the metabolic rate as well as burn fat when done consistently.
Stress: Aerobic exercise is one of the best ways to beat depression. It reduces stress and other mental health problems and gives relaxation as it releases more oxygen for your brain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY