As per reports, she has underwent a battery of tests already and over the next month, doctors will work on reducing water-retension issues using medicines and protein-rich diet.
Researchers have long sought to determine how the universe's accelerated expansion is being driven.
The results suggested that swapping meat and eggs for lentils, nuts, cereals, beans and soya could add years to someone`s life and substantially reduced death rates.
The cost of moving her from her into a cargo plane, loading her onto a truck at Mumbai airport, and then taking a crane's help to bring her into a specialised room has come to Rs, 83 lakh, as per reports.
According to doctors, POI patients can suffer from loss of libido, infertility, poor concentration and night sweating.
The research further says that people with severe injuries are five times more likely to develop attention problems while people with mild injuries are two times more likely to develop.
Do you often suffer from the severe period cramps? Well, everyone deal with this agonizing pain every month.
New Delhi: A 36-year old Egyptian woman Eman Ahmed, who is considered to be the heaviest woman in the world with 500 kg weight arrived with her sister Shaima Ahmed in Mumbai on Saturday.
People with mild to moderate brain injuries are two times more likely to have developed attention problems and those with severe injuries are five times more likely to develop secondary Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in an average of seven years after injury, reveals a study.
The smaller the brain stem, the greater the likelihood of aggression in children, with autism.
The researchers found that mice suffering from Alzheimer`s have a different composition of intestinal bacteria compared to mice that are healthy.
According to researchers, vaping is a "one-way bridge" to cigarette smoking for teenagers in the study published in journal Tobacco Control.
Among Brazilians aged 1-14, cancer was the leading cause of death by disease as well.
36-year-old Eman, who is scheduled to undergo a bariatric surgery and subsequent treatment in Mumbai arrived with sister Shaimaa Ahmed.
People have different levels of acceptance for medication because of their socio-cultural assumptions and prejudices.
The researchers believe that the findings, published in the journal Science, can lead to new ways to fight malaria without using poisonous chemicals.
Once ingested, the omega 3 fatty acids convert to special pro-resolving mediators that halt inflammation without suppressing the immune system
Long term use of amphetamine sends the sympathetic nervous system and production of the `fight or flight` hormone adrenaline into overdrive, the study said.
500-kg Egyptian Eman Ahmed, who bears the tag of the world's heaviest woman will land in Mumbai on Saturday for a bariatric surgery.
A caesarean section may be necessary when vaginal delivery poses a risk to the mother or baby.
Deworming treatment can have some mild side effects such as - dizziness, nausea, headache, and vomiting.
Worm infections, unfortunately, can happen even after best hygiene measures and precautions, particularly, in children.
On National Deworming Day, February 10, the Health Ministry for the first time will also cover private schools and has asked state governments to rope them in, while it has set up 210 monitoring centres across the country to tackle adverse reactions of the tablet like stomach ache and vomiting.
The study was published in the journal Child Development. As part of the study, the team chose to study 3,425 students from grades five to nine belonging to different socio-economic backgrounds.
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- DNA: Today in history, 24 February, 2017
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Delighted to be a part of Maha Shivratri celebrations: PM Modi in Coimbatore
- DNA: Why Farooq Abdullah is having so much love towards anti-nationals?
- ABVP, SFI activists clash in Pune University; many injured
- DNA: Seven Earth-like planets found around a single star
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to identify job opportunities in small cities?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine after mother left them playing as she stepped out briefly
- We win some and lose some, Sachin Tendulkar backs India to give Australia a strong reply in Bengaluru
- Gujarat ATS arrests two 'ISIS terrorists' from Rajkot, Bhavnagar; they were planning bomb blast in Chotila Mandir
- Kanpur train derailment: PM Narendra Modi hints at Pakistan hand
- WATCH: Virat Kohli 'clean bowled' after being deceived by Australian talisman Steve O'Keefe
- India vs Australia, 1st Test: Anil Kumble defends team, says it was just one bad day in office
- WATCH: When Pune crowd refused to return ball on India's collapsing day