5 easy home remedies to stop loose motions
Poor eating habits are perpetrators of common stomach disorders like loose motions, which in turn, bring in a host of health troubles like weakness, loss of appetite, stomach pain and dehydration. So, use these five easy home cures that won’t let those watery unformed stools keep you down.
Ginger: Try eating a little ginger as it reduces the formation of unpleasant gases in the stomach, thereby, helping in controlling loose motions.
Sweet lime/Coconut water: In case of mild loose motions, one can also try taking sweet lime water or coconut water.
Mustard seeds: One can also try consuming a spoonful of mustard seeds with water as it brings remarkable change after sometime.
Buttermilk: Buttermilk is an excellent option as acid in it fights germs and bacteria and helps clear stomach.
Bananas: Consuming bananas with a little curd is the most traditional home remedy to stop loose and it works wonders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'