New Delhi: Indicative of its growing engagement with the US, India will share a share a list of most wanted terrorists involved in 26/11 and other terror operations to the US.
India's most wanted
- JuD chief Hafiz Saeed
- 26/11 mastermind Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi
- Underworld don Dawood Ibrahim
- Yusuf Muzamil – Heads Lashkar-e-Toiba in Jammu and Kashmir
- Rashid Abdullah Ilias Rehan – In-charge of 26/11 operation in Karachi
- Sajjid Mir - Involved in 26/11
- Major Iqbal - Ex-Pak intelligence officer involved in 26/11
- Sajid Mir @ Wasi – The 37-year-old from Islamabad is a top LeT commander believed to be one of the handlers of Pakistan born US terrorist David Coleman Headley.
- Rashid Abdullah alias Rehan – A senior LeT commander, Rehan handles the terror group's operations in India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives and UAE.
- Major Syed Mohammed Abdur- Rehman Hashmi AKA ARS - Retired ISI officer
- Major Sameer Ali – Pakistan Army officer involved in 26/11
- Amir Reza Khan – Founder of Indian Mujahideen
- Riyaz Bhatkal – Indian Mujahideen mastermind
- Tiger Memon – Mumbai blast accused
- Anees Ibrahim – Mumbai blast accused
Besides these 16 individuals, India will also seek America's help in nabbing Sikh militants residing in Pakistan.
2008 Mumbai terror attacks: Seven key revelations ex-Pak FIA chief Tariq Khosa made