New Delhi: The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) IX will be conducted on December 13 this year.
The exam, conducted by the Bar Council of India (BCI), aims at assessing the capability of an advocate to practice legal profession in India.
BCI awards 'Certificate of Practice' to candidates who clear the AIBE.
The exam has been made compulsory for law students passing out from 2015-16 academic year onwards.
A person who has enrolled himself/herself as an advocate under Section 24 of the Advocates Act, 1961 can only sit for the exam.
The examination is conducted in nine languages, namely Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya and English.
Candidates seeking to sit for the exam can apply both online and offline. The admit cards, however, will be available only online at the official website.
- Online Registration begins from 2nd September 2015
- Offline Registration form sales begin from 4th September 2015
- Bank Payments through challan starts from 4th September 2015
- Online Registration and offline form sales closes 12th November 2015
- Last Date for Payment of challan for Online and Offline Application 13th November 2015
- Last date for completion of online form 16th November 2015
- Last date for receiving Offline Application forms at BCI-Delhi 18th November 2015 (5 pm)
- Online release of Admit Cards for Online and Offline application 2nd December 2015
- Date of Examination 13th December 2015
For more information, you may check the official website: www.allindiabarexamination.com