New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) recently announced the schedule of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
As per the announcement, CTET will be held in February 2016 on 21st (Sunday).
CTET is mandatory for aspiring teachers wanting to teach in classes 1 to 8.
CTET is conducted in two parts: Paper-I for candidates seeking to teach in classes 1 to 5 and Paper-II for candidates aspiring to teach in classes 6 to 8.
Each CTET paper is of 2.5 hours duration.
Paper-I will be conducted on 21.02.2016 at from 9.30 am to 12 noon, while Paper-II will be held from 2 pm to 4.30 pm on the same day.
- Submission of On-line application: 04-12-2015 to 28-12-2015
- Last Date for submission of fee through e-challan or debit/credit card: 29-12-2015 (till 3:30 pm)
- Check status and particulars of candidates whose fees received: 30-12-2015
- Period for online corrections in particulars: 30-12-2015 to 04-01-2016
- Download Admit Card from CTET website: 25-01-2016
- Date of exam: 21-02-2016
For more, visit official CTET website.