Varanasi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will on Friday flag off Mahamana Superfast Express from Dreka ground on his visit to Varanasi.
Know more about the train here:
- Mahamana Express has been named after Banaras Hindu University (BHU) founder Mahamana Madan Mohan Malviya.
- The train will run between Varanasi and Delhi via Lucknow thrice a week.
- It is fully equipped with the modern facilities with dustbins and bio toilets in every coach.
- The train has new renovated and refurbished AC-coaches fitted with LED screen.
- The train will cover the 800 km distance in less than 14 hours.