Radhe Maa reveals the truth behind red mini skirt!
Mumbai: Self-styled 'godwoman' Radhe Maa, accused in a dowry harassment case, has revealed who gave her the red mini dress which took the social media by storm.
In an interview to The Times of India, the controversial godwoman said that she was on a trip with a group of families that are her devotees and are very close to her. “They gave me those clothes and wanted me to wear them. There is nothing wrong in those clothes nor are they obscene. And who told you sadhus and sadhvis have to dress in a particular manner? I listen to my bhakts and if they are happy I am happy,” she said.
Radhe Maa, who answered the questions through her interlocutor Sanjeev Gupta as she was "deep in meditation", insisted that she dressed in whatever clothes her devotees give her. “They dress me up and they apply the makeup."
When asked how were those images leaked, Radhe Maa said some people wanted to malign her.
Saying that the images were spread in the media deliberately, the godwoman said those were her personal photos and the media had no right to publish them. “It was wrong of them (media). I am very offended by this behaviour,” she added.
She alleged that she does not have enough bank balance. “I have only Rs 8 to Rs 10 lakh with me. You can get the CBI to investigate this and I can promise you that even they won't find anything.”
She also denied even knowing Nikki Gupta, the Kanidivili woman who has accused her of dowry harassment.
The godwoman also said there was nothing wrong in her makeup. “It is not like Durga. What you see me wearing is how my bhakts dress me up.”
When asked why her devotees carry her, she said: “My son has lifted me once as I was tired. Maa thak jaati hai pravarchan karne ki baad.”
Radhe Maa also told the daily that there was no ban on her from attending Kumbh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?