Surgical strikes: PM Narendra Modi lauds Indian Army, says now everyone knows our soldiers are no less than anyone
Mandi: Finally, PM Narendra Modi on Tuesday while addressing a gathering in Himachal Pradesh's Mandi, broke silence over surgical strikes.
Saluting Indian Army, PM Narendra Modi said, "Everyone is talking about our Army, now everyone knows that Indian Army is no less than anyone."
"Israel used to do it earlier; now Indian Army has shown it is no less capable," PM said in the backdrop of surgical strike.
"Aaj kal poore desh mein hamari sena ke paraakram ki charcha ho rahi hai; hamari sena bhi kisi se kum nahi hai (The entire nation is talking about the might and courage of our Indian Army; our army is no less than anyone)," PM Modi said.
PM Modi said, "Himachal Pradesh is a devbhoomi and a veerbhoomi."
Talking about One rank, one pension, the PM said, "I had spoken here about OROP when I came here to campaign. Today, in this "veerbhumi", I can say that this right of yours have been given."
"One Rank One Pension was hanging for 40 years, and it is our government which completed that work. Not only soldiers but their families bless me," PM Modi added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!