Who sent messages from Sheena's mobile to her boyfriend Rahul after she was murdered? - Read
Even after her death, Sheena Bora's Facebook account and mobile were pretty much alive! As per media reports, Sheena's boyfriend Rahul Mukerjea received few messages from her mobile even after her demise.
Mumbai: Even after her death, Sheena Bora's Facebook account and mobile were pretty much alive! As per media reports, Sheena's boyfriend Rahul Mukerjea received few messages from her mobile even after her demise.
Rahul, reportedly, informed police that post 24 April 2012, the year when Sheena was murdered, he received five messages from her mobile.
Police sources later found out that those messages were sent by Indrani Mukerjea, mother of the murder victim, who was using Sheena's mobile after killing her for next few months, the report added.
Here are the messages:
1) I am no more in India. Please don't try to find me. It's the time when we should get apart ! Good Bye.
2) It's not that I don't care about your feelings, but things haven't remained d same. For this we both have to be blamed. Going out separate ways is the only way out now.
3) Things change with time. I have decided to move on in life. I'm sure you deserve someone better.
4) Have found my new love here in US and living a happy life. It was indeed difficult to take this strong step but it's all in our destiny. God bless.
5) No doubt you have been very caring n loving but there is no point in discussing it further. Now please don't text or call. Can't talk to you any more. etc.