Who was the fourth man in Indrani Mukerjea's life?
As the Sheena Bora murder mystery plays out, interesting facts have come to fore about her mother and former media honcho Peter Mukerjea's wife, Indrani Mukerjea.
Mumbai: As the Sheena Bora murder mystery plays out, interesting facts have come to fore about her mother and former media honcho Peter Mukerjea's wife, Indrani Mukerjea.
- Indrani's real name is Pari Bora. She was the daughter of Upen Bora.
- Indrani used to stay at Sundar Nagar in Guwahati with her parents.
- In 1988, at the age of 16, she left her house. Nobody knew where she had gone.
- After two years, when in 1990 she returned, Indrani had two children. They were Sheena and Mikhail Bora. This establishes that Indrani had delivered children at a very early age.
- Indrani claimed that Sheena and Mikhail were children of one Siddarth Das. But Siddarth never believed that the two were his biological children. So, children were given surname Bora and not Das. Mikhail says that Siddarth Das never kept any contact and relationship with Indrani. According to Indrani, Siddarth Das is tea estate owner and businessman from Tripura.
- In 1990, at the age of 18-19, Indrani met Sanjeev Khanna. Both got close to each other and decided to marry. Indrani, however, did not inform Sanjeev about her first marriage and children. She divorced her first husband Siddarth Das before marrying Sanjeev in 1993 despite opposition from the family. During interrogation, Sanjeev told police that Indrani never informed him about her first marriage and children.
The above facts conclude that there was a fourth man in Indrani's life – apart from Peter Mukerjea, Siddarth Das and Sanjeev Khanna – who fathered Sheena and Mikhail. The question is, who?