Arms and ammunition recovered from Reasi
Jammu: Security forces have seized a huge cache of arms and ammunition from Hajjam Nagar area in Reasi district, Army said on Sunday.
Acting on specific inputs, a joint team of Rashtriya Rifles and state police recovered one .12 bore rifle, six cartridges, three hand grenades of Chinese make and 172 rounds AK ammunition, a release said.
The forces also seized 78 rounds of INSAS ammunition, four magazines, 61 detonators (No 33) electrical, one fuse for HE 36 hand grenade, one battery for IED, one radio set Motorola (unserviceable), one cassette recorder and 45 pencil cells.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog