CRPF jawan electrocuted in J&K
Srinagar: A CRPF jawan was electrocuted inside a camp in Sopore township of north Kashmir`s Baramulla district on Friday, police said.
Constable Govinder Singh, posted with 176th Battalion, died on the spot when he accidentally came in contact with a live wire at his camp located inside Shahkar cinema complex, a police spokesman said.
Police have initiated an inquiry in connection with the death of the jawan, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand