CRPF jawan electrocuted in J&K
Srinagar: A CRPF jawan was electrocuted inside a camp in Sopore township of north Kashmir`s Baramulla district on Friday, police said.
Constable Govinder Singh, posted with 176th Battalion, died on the spot when he accidentally came in contact with a live wire at his camp located inside Shahkar cinema complex, a police spokesman said.
Police have initiated an inquiry in connection with the death of the jawan, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed