Fire erupts in Jammu Mail, no one injured
Jammu: A minor fire broke out in a coach of a passenger train on Jammu-Pathankote railway station in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said here on Monday.
The blaze occurred on Hiranagar-Kathua stretch when a passenger threw a cigarette in the coach of Delhi-bound Jammu Mail last night.
The fire was doused after the train was stopped for a brief period. The train continued for its forward journey late night, they said.
There was no major loss reported in the fire incident, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family