This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Fire erupts in Jammu Mail, no one injured

Last Updated: Monday, May 14, 2012 - 14:25

Jammu: A minor fire broke out in a coach of a passenger train on Jammu-Pathankote railway station in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said here on Monday.
The blaze occurred on Hiranagar-Kathua stretch when a passenger threw a cigarette in the coach of Delhi-bound Jammu Mail last night.

The fire was doused after the train was stopped for a brief period. The train continued for its forward journey late night, they said.

There was no major loss reported in the fire incident, they said.


First Published: Monday, May 14, 2012 - 14:25
comments powered by Disqus