Flight with J&K Dy CM makes emergency landing
Srinagar: A Jammu-bound flight with Jammu and
Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister and several high profile people
among those on board on Saturday made an emergency landing at
Srinagar International Airport minutes after it took off.
The Spice Jet flight had to return to Srinagar Airport
soon after it took off this afternoon as it developed a
`technical snag`, an official of the Airport Authority said.
Among the passengers were Deputy Chief Minister Tara
Chand, Minister of State for Home Nasir Aslam Wani and several
senior state government officials who later boarded another
flight to Jammu, the official said.
Test runs were being conducted on the plane to check its
flight safety, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply