Flight with J&K Dy CM makes emergency landing
Srinagar: A Jammu-bound flight with Jammu and
Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister and several high profile people
among those on board on Saturday made an emergency landing at
Srinagar International Airport minutes after it took off.
The Spice Jet flight had to return to Srinagar Airport
soon after it took off this afternoon as it developed a
`technical snag`, an official of the Airport Authority said.
Among the passengers were Deputy Chief Minister Tara
Chand, Minister of State for Home Nasir Aslam Wani and several
senior state government officials who later boarded another
flight to Jammu, the official said.
Test runs were being conducted on the plane to check its
flight safety, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi