Four charred to death in J&K village fire
Jammu: Four persons, including a minor girl, were today charred to death in a fire at a remote village in Jammu and Kashmir`s Kishtwar district.
The blaze took place in the house of Chamail Singh in a far-flung area of Kadailorligu village in Padder belt during the early hours, a police officer said.
A police team has been rushed to the area which is on a foot-journey of 4-5 hours from the link road, he said.
The deceased were identified as Chamail Singh (30), Sunita (25), Mahendar Singh (24) and Sharmali (6).
The cause behind the fire is being ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?