Four charred to death in J&K village fire
Jammu: Four persons, including a minor girl, were today charred to death in a fire at a remote village in Jammu and Kashmir`s Kishtwar district.
The blaze took place in the house of Chamail Singh in a far-flung area of Kadailorligu village in Padder belt during the early hours, a police officer said.
A police team has been rushed to the area which is on a foot-journey of 4-5 hours from the link road, he said.
The deceased were identified as Chamail Singh (30), Sunita (25), Mahendar Singh (24) and Sharmali (6).
The cause behind the fire is being ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America