Four charred to death in J&K village fire
Jammu: Four persons, including a minor girl, were today charred to death in a fire at a remote village in Jammu and Kashmir`s Kishtwar district.
The blaze took place in the house of Chamail Singh in a far-flung area of Kadailorligu village in Padder belt during the early hours, a police officer said.
A police team has been rushed to the area which is on a foot-journey of 4-5 hours from the link road, he said.
The deceased were identified as Chamail Singh (30), Sunita (25), Mahendar Singh (24) and Sharmali (6).
The cause behind the fire is being ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video