Four charred to death in J&K village fire
Jammu: Four persons, including a minor girl, were today charred to death in a fire at a remote village in Jammu and Kashmir`s Kishtwar district.
The blaze took place in the house of Chamail Singh in a far-flung area of Kadailorligu village in Padder belt during the early hours, a police officer said.
A police team has been rushed to the area which is on a foot-journey of 4-5 hours from the link road, he said.
The deceased were identified as Chamail Singh (30), Sunita (25), Mahendar Singh (24) and Sharmali (6).
The cause behind the fire is being ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- Grand Alliance set to win Bihar election: Survey
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest