Four charred to death in J&K village fire
Jammu: Four persons, including a minor girl, were today charred to death in a fire at a remote village in Jammu and Kashmir`s Kishtwar district.
The blaze took place in the house of Chamail Singh in a far-flung area of Kadailorligu village in Padder belt during the early hours, a police officer said.
A police team has been rushed to the area which is on a foot-journey of 4-5 hours from the link road, he said.
The deceased were identified as Chamail Singh (30), Sunita (25), Mahendar Singh (24) and Sharmali (6).
The cause behind the fire is being ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- RAW footage Caution: Speeding train runs over man as he lay on rail track – WATCH
- Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar visit three-time NBA champions Miami Heat
- Tripura CM Manik Sarkar appeals to people to maintain peace, harmony
- SC rejects review petition of Telangana for division of assets
- VIDEO! Lionel Messi wins UEFA 'Goal of the Season' award for scoring this beauty