J&K: Democratic Party activists join PDP
Srinagar: The opposition PDP said more
than 100 activists of the Democratic Party (Nationalist)
on Wednesday joined its ranks in Ganderbal district.
"Over 100 workers of the Democratic Party (N) have
joined the PDP in Ganderbal district," said a spokesman of the
main opposition party in Jammu and Kashmir.
Former minister and PDP’s Ganderbal chief Qazi Mohd
Afzal welcomed them into the party-fold.
Qazi asked them to work for betterment of the masses who
were feeling "neglected" during the NC-Congress rule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das