J&K: Democratic Party activists join PDP
Srinagar: The opposition PDP said more
than 100 activists of the Democratic Party (Nationalist)
on Wednesday joined its ranks in Ganderbal district.
"Over 100 workers of the Democratic Party (N) have
joined the PDP in Ganderbal district," said a spokesman of the
main opposition party in Jammu and Kashmir.
Former minister and PDP’s Ganderbal chief Qazi Mohd
Afzal welcomed them into the party-fold.
Qazi asked them to work for betterment of the masses who
were feeling "neglected" during the NC-Congress rule.
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared shortly
- One trillion species on Earth and we know nothing
- US didn't trust Pakistan, so conducted Osama raid alone: Former CIA director Leon Panetta
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12) Result 2016 to be declared soon
- Xiaomi Mi 5, Redmi Note 3 open sale today; no need for registration