J&K: Democratic Party activists join PDP
Srinagar: The opposition PDP said more
than 100 activists of the Democratic Party (Nationalist)
on Wednesday joined its ranks in Ganderbal district.
"Over 100 workers of the Democratic Party (N) have
joined the PDP in Ganderbal district," said a spokesman of the
main opposition party in Jammu and Kashmir.
Former minister and PDP’s Ganderbal chief Qazi Mohd
Afzal welcomed them into the party-fold.
Qazi asked them to work for betterment of the masses who
were feeling "neglected" during the NC-Congress rule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?