J&K govt revokes gun licenses of five persons
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government has revoked gun licenses of five persons involved in various criminal activities in Jammu.
Jammu District Magistrate Sanjeev Verma issued orders for revocation of the gun licences of five people involved in attempt to murder, extortion and other criminal cases here, officials said.
Station House officers concerned have been ordered to immediately take over the possession of their arms, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley