J&K govt revokes gun licenses of five persons
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government has revoked gun licenses of five persons involved in various criminal activities in Jammu.
Jammu District Magistrate Sanjeev Verma issued orders for revocation of the gun licences of five people involved in attempt to murder, extortion and other criminal cases here, officials said.
Station House officers concerned have been ordered to immediately take over the possession of their arms, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price