J&K govt revokes gun licenses of five persons
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government has revoked gun licenses of five persons involved in various criminal activities in Jammu.
Jammu District Magistrate Sanjeev Verma issued orders for revocation of the gun licences of five people involved in attempt to murder, extortion and other criminal cases here, officials said.
Station House officers concerned have been ordered to immediately take over the possession of their arms, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Subramanian Swamy at it again! Attacks Economic Affairs Secy Shaktikanta Das; Arun Jaitley calls it unfair
- Pakistan-North Korea nuclear trade being tracked by Indian intelligence agencies: Report
- Rousseff ex-minister arrested in Brazil graft probe
- 4,500 people rescued in Mediterranean: Italy coastguard
- Vijender Singh out of Olympic contention, wishes best for Vikas Krishan