J&K govt spent Rs 51 cr on constructing 21 bridges
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Economic Reconstruction Agency (J&KERA) has spent Rs 51 crore on construction of 21 bridges in the Valley under the Asian Development Bank-funded Multisector Project for Infrastructure Rehabilitation.
"Out of 21 bridges taken up by J&K ERA under Transport sector, work on 10 bridges has already been completed, while work on remaining 11 bridges is presently underway," an official spokesman said today.
The spokesman said the bridges already completed include Kani Kadal, Gundtaldara, Teilbal bridges in Srinagar district, Town hall and Naraspora bridges in Budgam district, Laktipora and Soafshali bridges in Anantnag district, Dachnipora and Yarbugh bridge in Baramulla district and Popchan in Bandipora district.
Work on bridges at Saidpora and Padshahi Bagh in Srinagar, Sail, Tokina and Wahibugh in Pulwama, Sonwani, Kupwara, Chanpora-Kunzer and Singhpora-Kanihama in Baramulla and Kir Kadal in Anantnag, is going on, he said.
The J&K ERA has also taken up construction of two bridges in Ladakh division-- Tharmsu-Pushkum in Kargil and Urbis Bridge in Leh.
- This magazine cover featuring Ranveer Singh will make women drool over him – See pic
- BSEB likely to declare Bihar Board class 12 (Science) results 2016 on May 10
- Why is #CongTerrorInRajyaSabha trending on Twitter?
- Bsetelangana.org SSC Result 2016: Telangana Board, TS 10th Class SSC Result 2016 likely to be declared soon on manabadi.co.in
- Baba Ramdev's 'new fan' Lalu Yadav says he is 'permanent brand ambassador' of Patanjali products