Jawan injured in Kashmir fire
Jammu: An Army jawan was among two persons injured on Tuesday when a fire broke out due to leakage in a gas cylinder in Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir.
The fire was triggered in a house kitchen in Assar belt of Doda district this morning.
Subash Kumar, an Army jawan, and Minku Singh got injured when they were trying to douse the flames, police said adding the fire was later doused and the injured hospitalised.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources