Revenue official arrested for accepting bribe
Srinagar: A revenue official was arrested by the vigilance department for allegedly accepting a bribe of Rs 1,000 in north Kashmir`s Bandipora district.
Manzoor Ahmed Awan, a Patwari for Kalosa area, was caught red-handed yesterday while demanding the bribe for issuance of revenue extracts, an official spokesman said here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees