Six member BJP delegation to visit J&K
Jammu: A six-member delegation of BJP Parliamentarians will visit Jammu and Kashmir for five days from May 28 to study the situation in the state.
The group would be led by former party chief Rajnath Singh and the other members would be Ravi Shankar Prasad, Avinash Rai Khanna, Maya Singh, Jagat Prakash Nadda and Bhupinder Yadav, a BJP Spokesman said here today.
The group will come out with a vision document within two months of its visit, he said adding that the study group members will undertake their visits in two sub-groups.
BJP State President Shamsher Singh Manhas, State General Secretary (org) Ashok Koul and National Executive Member and Chief Spokesperson Dr Jitendra Singh will accompany the group consisting of Rajnath Singh, Avinash Rai Khanna and Maya Singh which is scheduled to visit Samba, Udhampur, Kishtwar, Bhaderwah and Srinagar.
BJP State General Secretary Satish Sharma will be in-charge of this visit.
BJP National Executive Member Ashok Khajuria and senior leader Chander Mohan Sharma will accompany the second group consisting of Ravi Shankar Prasad, Jagat Prakash Nadda and Bhupinder Yadav which shall visit Poonch, Rajouri, Reasi and then proceed to Srinagar to join the other group there.
Meanwhile, BJP leaders-- Shamshewr Singh Manhas, Ashok Koul, Dr Nirmal Singh, Ashok Khajuria, Jugal Kishore Sharma, Dr Jitendra Singh and Thumpstan Chhewang are scheduled to attend party`s National Executive Meet at Mumbai on May 24 and 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users