Six member BJP delegation to visit J&K
Jammu: A six-member delegation of BJP Parliamentarians will visit Jammu and Kashmir for five days from May 28 to study the situation in the state.
The group would be led by former party chief Rajnath Singh and the other members would be Ravi Shankar Prasad, Avinash Rai Khanna, Maya Singh, Jagat Prakash Nadda and Bhupinder Yadav, a BJP Spokesman said here today.
The group will come out with a vision document within two months of its visit, he said adding that the study group members will undertake their visits in two sub-groups.
BJP State President Shamsher Singh Manhas, State General Secretary (org) Ashok Koul and National Executive Member and Chief Spokesperson Dr Jitendra Singh will accompany the group consisting of Rajnath Singh, Avinash Rai Khanna and Maya Singh which is scheduled to visit Samba, Udhampur, Kishtwar, Bhaderwah and Srinagar.
BJP State General Secretary Satish Sharma will be in-charge of this visit.
BJP National Executive Member Ashok Khajuria and senior leader Chander Mohan Sharma will accompany the second group consisting of Ravi Shankar Prasad, Jagat Prakash Nadda and Bhupinder Yadav which shall visit Poonch, Rajouri, Reasi and then proceed to Srinagar to join the other group there.
Meanwhile, BJP leaders-- Shamshewr Singh Manhas, Ashok Koul, Dr Nirmal Singh, Ashok Khajuria, Jugal Kishore Sharma, Dr Jitendra Singh and Thumpstan Chhewang are scheduled to attend party`s National Executive Meet at Mumbai on May 24 and 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- DNA: Delhi shop owners express their plight through Zee initiative 'My News'
- Watch: Zee Media mega survey on Modi govt- Part 2
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- Jharkhand: Firing during Dhanbad municipal elections, many injured
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- First look: Aamir Khan joins Shah Rukh to promote Salman's ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly