Srinagar: NHPC GM dies of heart attack
Sringar: General Manager of NHPC-run Uri power project P C Gautam died Thursday at his official residence at Gingal in north Kashmir`s Baramulla district, officials said.
Gautam had suffered a major heart attack which caused his
death, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!