BJP MLA challenges Deputy CM over missing iron ore
Ranchi: A ruling BJD MLA on Monday challenged Deputy Chief Minister Hemant Soren`s assertion that 28,000 MT seized iron ore was piled in Bokaro and alleged that most of the ore had been pilfered from there.
Replying to BJP MLA Laxman Gilua`s claim that only 200 to 300 MT iron ore was there, Soren said about 34,000 of the 61,000 MT iron ore seized at Bokaro Siding was released on the basis of claims received by the officials.
When Soren said 28,000 MT iron ore was still lying in
a heap at the spot, the BJP MLA challenged him saying there
was only 200 to 300 MT iron ore now and the rest had been
He demanded an inquiry to find out whether there was
any official-mafia link behind the disappearance of the ore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog