Labourers pelt stone after worker injured in factory in Jamshedpur
Jamshedpur: A handful of contract labourers today indulged in stone pelting after one of their colleagues sustained injury inside Tata Steel works here.
According to a press release issued by the company, labourer Banke Bihari Mahto sustained an injury at Jamshedpur Continuous Annealing & Processing Co Pvt Ltd project site inside the Tata Steel works in the morning.
Though the injured was immediately admitted to Tata main hospital, a few contract labourers got angry over the issue and started stone pelting and creating disturbances, the release said.
The situation was soon brought under control after the police was informed of the incident.
Operations in the company returned to normalcy, it said, adding that no fracture has been detected in the preliminary test conducted on Mahto.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video