Labourers pelt stone after worker injured in factory in Jamshedpur
Jamshedpur: A handful of contract labourers today indulged in stone pelting after one of their colleagues sustained injury inside Tata Steel works here.
According to a press release issued by the company, labourer Banke Bihari Mahto sustained an injury at Jamshedpur Continuous Annealing & Processing Co Pvt Ltd project site inside the Tata Steel works in the morning.
Though the injured was immediately admitted to Tata main hospital, a few contract labourers got angry over the issue and started stone pelting and creating disturbances, the release said.
The situation was soon brought under control after the police was informed of the incident.
Operations in the company returned to normalcy, it said, adding that no fracture has been detected in the preliminary test conducted on Mahto.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report