Labourers pelt stone after worker injured in factory in Jamshedpur
Jamshedpur: A handful of contract labourers today indulged in stone pelting after one of their colleagues sustained injury inside Tata Steel works here.
According to a press release issued by the company, labourer Banke Bihari Mahto sustained an injury at Jamshedpur Continuous Annealing & Processing Co Pvt Ltd project site inside the Tata Steel works in the morning.
Though the injured was immediately admitted to Tata main hospital, a few contract labourers got angry over the issue and started stone pelting and creating disturbances, the release said.
The situation was soon brought under control after the police was informed of the incident.
Operations in the company returned to normalcy, it said, adding that no fracture has been detected in the preliminary test conducted on Mahto.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- WATCH: Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif, ex-president Pervez Musharraf flirted with this girl?
- What's cooking? Farah Khan's 'do anmol ratan' Ranveer Singh, Anil Kapoor spill madness at shoot
- EXCLUSIVE: This is what Kashmiri children think about India – Must watch video
- US-backed forces give IS '48 hours' to leave Syria's Manbij
- RBI to cut rates by 0.25% on Aug 9 if rains damp pulse price