Maoist arrested in Bokaro: Police
Bokaro: A hardcore Maoist was today arrested and explosives were seized from his possession in Bokaro district, police said.
"Mangra Majhi, a hardcore Maoist, was arrested near Budgadha village. Ten pieces of detonators and five kgs ammonium nitrate were recovered from his possession," Deputy Superintendent of Police S K Pathak said here.
He was arrested following a tip-off, the DSP said. Three alleged Maoists had been arrested in the district yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read