Maoist arrested in Bokaro: Police
Bokaro: A hardcore Maoist was today arrested and explosives were seized from his possession in Bokaro district, police said.
"Mangra Majhi, a hardcore Maoist, was arrested near Budgadha village. Ten pieces of detonators and five kgs ammonium nitrate were recovered from his possession," Deputy Superintendent of Police S K Pathak said here.
He was arrested following a tip-off, the DSP said. Three alleged Maoists had been arrested in the district yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani