Woman accuses husband of raping along with friends in Jharkhand
Koderma: A woman has filed an FIR against her husband accusing him of calling two of his friends and then gang raping her in Dhanbad, police said on Friday.
A woman, who lives in Dhanbad with her husband and belongs to Kako village in Koderma, filed the FIR yesterday alleging that she was raped by her husband and two of his friends, Superintendent of Police Shambhu Thakur said here.
According to the FIR registered with the Koderma women`s police station, the women alleged that her husband Pankaj Razzak had called his two friends and all the three allegedly raped her on August 23 this year.
She also alleged that her husband used to torture her for dowry before perpetrating the crime along with his friends, a police officer said quoting the FIR.
The woman said she did not know the names of her husband`s friends, but could identify one of them while the other wore a mask, the officer said adding various sections under IPC like rape and dowry were registered against the accused.
She told the police that she could approach them only after reaching home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city