Woman accuses husband of raping along with friends in Jharkhand
Koderma: A woman has filed an FIR against her husband accusing him of calling two of his friends and then gang raping her in Dhanbad, police said on Friday.
A woman, who lives in Dhanbad with her husband and belongs to Kako village in Koderma, filed the FIR yesterday alleging that she was raped by her husband and two of his friends, Superintendent of Police Shambhu Thakur said here.
According to the FIR registered with the Koderma women`s police station, the women alleged that her husband Pankaj Razzak had called his two friends and all the three allegedly raped her on August 23 this year.
She also alleged that her husband used to torture her for dowry before perpetrating the crime along with his friends, a police officer said quoting the FIR.
The woman said she did not know the names of her husband`s friends, but could identify one of them while the other wore a mask, the officer said adding various sections under IPC like rape and dowry were registered against the accused.
She told the police that she could approach them only after reaching home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence