Compensation given to kin of Naxal attack victim
Udupi: Karnataka Government Thursday offered Rs
three lakh solatium to the family of Sadashiva Gowda, who was allegedly gunned down by Naxals recently in Hebri forests near
DGP Shankar Bidari handed over the cheque to Gowda`s mother, which was immediately deposited in a post office account.
Gowda, a police informant, was abducted by naxals and his
bullet-ridden body was discovered in the forest area
on December 28.
Bidari gave a call to Naxals to give up arms and join
Police will continue efforts to weed out Naxal menace in
the state, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Make your smoothie a successful summer diet with these magical ingredients!
- Delhi govt introduces 'Change-makers in education' fellowship
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'