Two arrested, valuables worth Rs 14 lakh seized
Bangalore: The city police recently arrested two persons on charges of the house break theft cases and confiscated gold ornaments and silver articles worth Rs 14
lakh from them.
The culprits Naveen and Sunil Kumar were allegedly involved in house break thefts in various places under the Girinagar police station limits during the past one month, a City Crime Branch (CCB) statement said.
The CCB team seized 477 grams of gold ornaments and 55 grams of silver articles all worth Rs 14 lakh from the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery