Two arrested, valuables worth Rs 14 lakh seized
Bangalore: The city police recently arrested two persons on charges of the house break theft cases and confiscated gold ornaments and silver articles worth Rs 14
lakh from them.
The culprits Naveen and Sunil Kumar were allegedly involved in house break thefts in various places under the Girinagar police station limits during the past one month, a City Crime Branch (CCB) statement said.
The CCB team seized 477 grams of gold ornaments and 55 grams of silver articles all worth Rs 14 lakh from the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Kejriwal to visit Goa again next month
- Myanmar census data undercuts Buddhist hardliner claims
- WATCH: Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif, ex-president Pervez Musharraf flirted with this girl?
- What's cooking? Farah Khan's 'do anmol ratan' Ranveer Singh, Anil Kapoor spill madness at shoot
- EXCLUSIVE: This is what Kashmiri children think about India – Must watch video