Two arrested, valuables worth Rs 14 lakh seized
Bangalore: The city police recently arrested two persons on charges of the house break theft cases and confiscated gold ornaments and silver articles worth Rs 14
lakh from them.
The culprits Naveen and Sunil Kumar were allegedly involved in house break thefts in various places under the Girinagar police station limits during the past one month, a City Crime Branch (CCB) statement said.
The CCB team seized 477 grams of gold ornaments and 55 grams of silver articles all worth Rs 14 lakh from the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ileana D'Cruz raises the mercury by donning a scorching monokini! – Pic inside
- One worker killed in explosion at pharma unit in Visakhapatnam
- Kapil Sharma meets fan battling cancer - The comedian's gesture will win your heart
- Rio Games: Russia faces ban from Olympic weightlifting over doping offences
- Tata patriarch's aviation ambitions a step closer as India opens up