Two arrested, valuables worth Rs 14 lakh seized
Bangalore: The city police recently arrested two persons on charges of the house break theft cases and confiscated gold ornaments and silver articles worth Rs 14
lakh from them.
The culprits Naveen and Sunil Kumar were allegedly involved in house break thefts in various places under the Girinagar police station limits during the past one month, a City Crime Branch (CCB) statement said.
The CCB team seized 477 grams of gold ornaments and 55 grams of silver articles all worth Rs 14 lakh from the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes