ABVP leader booked for sending obscene SMSes
Betul (MP): An Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) leader has been booked for allegedly sending obscene messages to a woman yoga trainer in Multai, police said on Tuesday.
Cyber crime was registered by Betul police against Sunny Rathore yesterday after the trainer complained that the accused had been sending lewd messages to her for long time.
Also, when Town Inspector Choudhary Madan Mohan called up Rathore, he used indecent language with him.
Choudhary said that sending obscene messages on the mobile and using indecent language on the phone was considered as a serious crime and pointed out that the leader had been booked under various sections of the Information Technology Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Story of courage! Chennai man risks life to save a woman from being raped
- This SCARY video will give you goosebumps: Ghost follows man into taxi - WATCH
- Withdraw MPIC land pooling notification, demand YSRC, Left
- Sheena Bora murder case: Khanna wasn't present during crime, his alibi, lawyers say
- Dengue cases jump to 90 in Delhi, 40 cases last week