ABVP leader booked for sending obscene SMSes
Betul (MP): An Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) leader has been booked for allegedly sending obscene messages to a woman yoga trainer in Multai, police said on Tuesday.
Cyber crime was registered by Betul police against Sunny Rathore yesterday after the trainer complained that the accused had been sending lewd messages to her for long time.
Also, when Town Inspector Choudhary Madan Mohan called up Rathore, he used indecent language with him.
Choudhary said that sending obscene messages on the mobile and using indecent language on the phone was considered as a serious crime and pointed out that the leader had been booked under various sections of the Information Technology Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- GMR wins contract for Goa's greenfield airport project
- Six scientists about to wrap up yearlong Mars simulation in Hawaii
- Juergen Klopp disappointed as Liverpool haunted by familiar failings
- Know how much you have to exactly pay for cancelling confirmed Rail e-tickets
- India pivotal power, can tilt Asia the way it wants: MJ Akbar