ABVP leader booked for sending obscene SMSes
Betul (MP): An Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) leader has been booked for allegedly sending obscene messages to a woman yoga trainer in Multai, police said on Tuesday.
Cyber crime was registered by Betul police against Sunny Rathore yesterday after the trainer complained that the accused had been sending lewd messages to her for long time.
Also, when Town Inspector Choudhary Madan Mohan called up Rathore, he used indecent language with him.
Choudhary said that sending obscene messages on the mobile and using indecent language on the phone was considered as a serious crime and pointed out that the leader had been booked under various sections of the Information Technology Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city