ABVP leader booked for sending obscene SMSes
Betul (MP): An Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) leader has been booked for allegedly sending obscene messages to a woman yoga trainer in Multai, police said on Tuesday.
Cyber crime was registered by Betul police against Sunny Rathore yesterday after the trainer complained that the accused had been sending lewd messages to her for long time.
Also, when Town Inspector Choudhary Madan Mohan called up Rathore, he used indecent language with him.
Choudhary said that sending obscene messages on the mobile and using indecent language on the phone was considered as a serious crime and pointed out that the leader had been booked under various sections of the Information Technology Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster