ABVP leader booked for sending obscene SMSes
Betul (MP): An Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) leader has been booked for allegedly sending obscene messages to a woman yoga trainer in Multai, police said on Tuesday.
Cyber crime was registered by Betul police against Sunny Rathore yesterday after the trainer complained that the accused had been sending lewd messages to her for long time.
Also, when Town Inspector Choudhary Madan Mohan called up Rathore, he used indecent language with him.
Choudhary said that sending obscene messages on the mobile and using indecent language on the phone was considered as a serious crime and pointed out that the leader had been booked under various sections of the Information Technology Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Christians should ask gay community for forgiveness for past treatment: Pope Francis
- Can you SPOT Aamir Khan in this picture? SEE inside
- 7th Pay Commission: Non-performing govt employees to not get annual increment
- Tri-Nation series final: Mitchell Marsh, Josh Hazlewood guide Australia to 58-run win over West Indies
- History on line as Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer get Wimbledon under way