Bhopal: NRI woman alleges molestation on flight
Bhopal: An NRI woman passenger in a
Bhopal-bound flight has alleged that she was molested by a person when the plane was taking-off from Mumbai.
The incident occurred yesterday following which the
accused passenger, an employee of a leading public sector company, was arrested by the Gandhi Nagar Police Station, police said Wednesday.
The woman reported the matter to the airport officials
when the flight reached here after which they handed over the
accused identified as Rajul Agrawal, to the local police.
He was later produced in a court which released him on
bail, police added.
The woman came from Singapore to meet her parents and
took the Bhopal flight from Mumbai when the incident occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Swiss fighter jet missing, believed crashed: Ministry
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir