Bhopal: NRI woman alleges molestation on flight
Bhopal: An NRI woman passenger in a
Bhopal-bound flight has alleged that she was molested by a person when the plane was taking-off from Mumbai.
The incident occurred yesterday following which the
accused passenger, an employee of a leading public sector company, was arrested by the Gandhi Nagar Police Station, police said Wednesday.
The woman reported the matter to the airport officials
when the flight reached here after which they handed over the
accused identified as Rajul Agrawal, to the local police.
He was later produced in a court which released him on
bail, police added.
The woman came from Singapore to meet her parents and
took the Bhopal flight from Mumbai when the incident occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured