Bhopal: NRI woman alleges molestation on flight
Bhopal: An NRI woman passenger in a
Bhopal-bound flight has alleged that she was molested by a person when the plane was taking-off from Mumbai.
The incident occurred yesterday following which the
accused passenger, an employee of a leading public sector company, was arrested by the Gandhi Nagar Police Station, police said Wednesday.
The woman reported the matter to the airport officials
when the flight reached here after which they handed over the
accused identified as Rajul Agrawal, to the local police.
He was later produced in a court which released him on
bail, police added.
The woman came from Singapore to meet her parents and
took the Bhopal flight from Mumbai when the incident occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sensitive issues could damage ties with US military: China
- Graft case: Court seeks CBI's reply on accused' bail plea
- German minister rejects blanket suspicion of refugees after attacks
- Don't derail ties with India with controversial statements on Kashmir, Pak daily urges Islamabad
- Congress member wants PM's response to Hafiz's war rants, chinese interference