Bhopal: NRI woman alleges molestation on flight
Bhopal: An NRI woman passenger in a
Bhopal-bound flight has alleged that she was molested by a person when the plane was taking-off from Mumbai.
The incident occurred yesterday following which the
accused passenger, an employee of a leading public sector company, was arrested by the Gandhi Nagar Police Station, police said Wednesday.
The woman reported the matter to the airport officials
when the flight reached here after which they handed over the
accused identified as Rajul Agrawal, to the local police.
He was later produced in a court which released him on
bail, police added.
The woman came from Singapore to meet her parents and
took the Bhopal flight from Mumbai when the incident occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing