Bhopal: NRI woman alleges molestation on flight
Bhopal: An NRI woman passenger in a
Bhopal-bound flight has alleged that she was molested by a person when the plane was taking-off from Mumbai.
The incident occurred yesterday following which the
accused passenger, an employee of a leading public sector company, was arrested by the Gandhi Nagar Police Station, police said Wednesday.
The woman reported the matter to the airport officials
when the flight reached here after which they handed over the
accused identified as Rajul Agrawal, to the local police.
He was later produced in a court which released him on
bail, police added.
The woman came from Singapore to meet her parents and
took the Bhopal flight from Mumbai when the incident occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan