BJP govt in MP a school for corruption: Ajay Singh
Jabalpur: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh has charged the ruling BJP with bringing disrepute to the state, in view of large amount of unaccounted wealth being allegedly seized from government servants.
Under the BJP, the official machinery in the state has been turned into a "school for corruption," what with property and assets worth Rs 1,000 crore recovered from government servants in the last one year, Singh alleged while addressing a public meeting last evening during his `Jana Chetna` yatra at Malhera, the constituency of former Chief Minister Uma Bharti.
He said the chief minister was trying to save himself and his ministers by diverting attention to corruption by peons, patwaris and clerks in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?