BJP govt in MP a school for corruption: Ajay Singh
Jabalpur: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh has charged the ruling BJP with bringing disrepute to the state, in view of large amount of unaccounted wealth being allegedly seized from government servants.
Under the BJP, the official machinery in the state has been turned into a "school for corruption," what with property and assets worth Rs 1,000 crore recovered from government servants in the last one year, Singh alleged while addressing a public meeting last evening during his `Jana Chetna` yatra at Malhera, the constituency of former Chief Minister Uma Bharti.
He said the chief minister was trying to save himself and his ministers by diverting attention to corruption by peons, patwaris and clerks in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket