Chouhan sits on fast to protest fertiliser price h
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Friday began a 24-hour fast here to protest steep hike in fertiliser prices.
The Chief Minister arrived at Dussehra ground in Vittan market at 11 am to begin his fast.
A large number of BJP leaders led by state party chief Prabhat Jha were present along with Chouhan.
Those present included former chief ministers Sunderlal Patwa and Kailash Joshi, BJP National General Secretary Narendra Singh Tomar and ministers Babulal Gaur, Uma Shankar Gupta and Karan Singh Verma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Bucket list: You must try these things at least once before turning 25!
- 7th Pay Commission: 23.5% hike in salaries, minimum pay increased to Rs 18,000 per month; arrears to be paid this year
- These MPs may become ministers if PM Modi goes in for Cabinet reshuffle - List Inside
- SHOCKING VIDEO of Pampore attack surfaces online; terrorists can be heard firing indiscriminately - WATCH
- 7th Pay Commission: LIVE streaming of FM Jaitley Cabinet briefing