Four of family commit suicide in MP
Harda: A farmer along with his wife and two children committed suicide by lying down on the railway track, police said Friday.
Farmer Rajendra Rajput (36), his wife Rajni (30) and sons Aniket (14) and Mohit (11) laid down on the railway track near Palasner railway station, about 10 km from here, last evening.
The bodies were sent for postmortem this morning, police said, adding that the reason behind the extreme step was not known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured