Masood case: Judicial custody of accused extended
Indore: A special CBI court today extended till May 18 the judicial custody of all the five accused in the murder case of RTI activist Shehla Masood.
Bhopal-based interior designer Zahida, her assistant Saba Farooqui and three alleged shooters, namely Saquib Ali `Danger`, Irfan and Tabish Khan were produced before the special CBI court of Judicial Magistrate Dr Shubhra Singh here who extended their custody.
Zahida is accused of plotting the killing of the 32-year-old activist, allegedly over the latter`s growing "closeness" with BJP MLA Dhruv Narayan Singh.
Shehla was shot dead outside her residence at posh Koh-e-Fiza locality in Bhopal on August 16, 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Caught! Top model arrested in high-profile drug racket case — Know details
- Rs 40,000 crore Arunachal border road could be a liability, warns Indian Army
- Xiaomi Qicycle Electric Folding Bike: Features
- THIS Bollywood director has filed a defamation case against Kamaal R Khan! - Read more
- Anil Kumble pips Ravi Shastri to become new coach of Team India