Masood murder: Forensic experts to start probe
Bhopal: Experts from the forensic department
of Delhi-based All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
arrived along with some CBI officials to probe the murder
of RTI activist, Shehla Masood, sources said.
The AIIMS team led by Forensic Science Department Head,
Dr T D Dogra arrived here last night and today started piecing
together the sensational murder that took place just outside
Shehla`s residence when she was sitting in her Santro car on
August 16, sources said.
She was supposed to take part in the India Against
Corruption movement that day but was shot dead just outside
her house with no one hearing any gunshot.
Dogra and his team was going through all the documentary
evidences that the CBI, local forensic officials and Bhopal
Police have so far collected from various places including the
scene of crime, they said.
The team accompanied by the State Medico Legal
Institute`s Director, Dr DS Badkur visited Shehla`s residence
to examine the place and also met Shehla`s family members,
The team is likely to stay here for a couple of days to
gather evidence in the case which has remained unresolved for
several months and despite CBI announcing a reward of Rs five
lakh to anyone providing credible information in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot