Missing Indore MBBS student found in Delhi
Indore: A city-based MBBS student, who went missing from Indore airport on May 13, was on Friday found at Old Delhi Railway station, police said here.
The girl, a second year student at Indore`s Aurobindo Medical College, had disappeared after landing here by a flight from Ranchi via Delhi at around 7.30 pm, SP (West) Anil Singh Khushwaha told a news agency.
This morning, the 20-year-old`s relatives, who live at Dwarka near the national capital, informed us that she had been located at Old Delhi Railway Station, he said, adding that she is currently at her relatives` house.
The girl`s father, a Station House Officer at Lalpur in Ranchi, had on May 15 filed an abduction case with the Airport Police Station here.
Thana In-charge Akhilesh Diwedi has left for Delhi to bring back the girl to the city, Khushwaha said.
Whether the girl went to Delhi on her own or she was kidnapped and taken there is not yet known. These things can be ascertained only after she is questioned, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it