Missing Indore MBBS student found in Delhi
Indore: A city-based MBBS student, who went missing from Indore airport on May 13, was on Friday found at Old Delhi Railway station, police said here.
The girl, a second year student at Indore`s Aurobindo Medical College, had disappeared after landing here by a flight from Ranchi via Delhi at around 7.30 pm, SP (West) Anil Singh Khushwaha told a news agency.
This morning, the 20-year-old`s relatives, who live at Dwarka near the national capital, informed us that she had been located at Old Delhi Railway Station, he said, adding that she is currently at her relatives` house.
The girl`s father, a Station House Officer at Lalpur in Ranchi, had on May 15 filed an abduction case with the Airport Police Station here.
Thana In-charge Akhilesh Diwedi has left for Delhi to bring back the girl to the city, Khushwaha said.
Whether the girl went to Delhi on her own or she was kidnapped and taken there is not yet known. These things can be ascertained only after she is questioned, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Facebook hires top ex-Google executive for internet projects
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- Toyota launches new engine facility in Bengaluru
- Rio-bound boxer Manoj Kumar reaches out to PM Narendra Modi – Here's why
- Subramanian Swamy denies targeting Arun Jaitley, says he looks very smart in a coat