MP: Girl dies after being raped and set on fire
Barwah: A youth allegedly raped a minor
girl and later set her afire at Salakhedi village.
The victim, a std 10th student, died at Indore`s
MY Hospital on Sunday.
Rajendra, the accused, allegedly raped the girl on
January 27, and when she said she would complain about it, he
set her ablaze after pouring kerosene on her, said Additional
Superintendent of Police, Sachindra Chouhan.
A police team had been sent to Salakhedi to arrest the
accused, the ASP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'