MP: Girl dies after being raped and set on fire
Barwah: A youth allegedly raped a minor
girl and later set her afire at Salakhedi village.
The victim, a std 10th student, died at Indore`s
MY Hospital on Sunday.
Rajendra, the accused, allegedly raped the girl on
January 27, and when she said she would complain about it, he
set her ablaze after pouring kerosene on her, said Additional
Superintendent of Police, Sachindra Chouhan.
A police team had been sent to Salakhedi to arrest the
accused, the ASP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics