MP: Girl dies after being raped and set on fire
Barwah: A youth allegedly raped a minor
girl and later set her afire at Salakhedi village.
The victim, a std 10th student, died at Indore`s
MY Hospital on Sunday.
Rajendra, the accused, allegedly raped the girl on
January 27, and when she said she would complain about it, he
set her ablaze after pouring kerosene on her, said Additional
Superintendent of Police, Sachindra Chouhan.
A police team had been sent to Salakhedi to arrest the
accused, the ASP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Public sector bank employees on strike today; operations hit
- Mamata Banerjee wants West Bengal to be called ‘Bangla’: Report
- What a journey! Watch video that introduced US President Barack Obama at Democratic National Convention
- No newspapers, television for Arvind Kejriwal for 12 days in August - Know why
- Flood wrecks havoc in Bihar, Assam; more than 40 dead, lakhs affected