MP: Girl dies after being raped and set on fire
Barwah: A youth allegedly raped a minor
girl and later set her afire at Salakhedi village.
The victim, a std 10th student, died at Indore`s
MY Hospital on Sunday.
Rajendra, the accused, allegedly raped the girl on
January 27, and when she said she would complain about it, he
set her ablaze after pouring kerosene on her, said Additional
Superintendent of Police, Sachindra Chouhan.
A police team had been sent to Salakhedi to arrest the
accused, the ASP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH