MP: Girl dies after being raped and set on fire
Barwah: A youth allegedly raped a minor
girl and later set her afire at Salakhedi village.
The victim, a std 10th student, died at Indore`s
MY Hospital on Sunday.
Rajendra, the accused, allegedly raped the girl on
January 27, and when she said she would complain about it, he
set her ablaze after pouring kerosene on her, said Additional
Superintendent of Police, Sachindra Chouhan.
A police team had been sent to Salakhedi to arrest the
accused, the ASP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off