SAF trooper commits suicide
Bhopal: A Special Armed Force (SAF) trooper on Friday committed suicide due to prolonged illness, his family said.
Deepchand of the 6th battalion left a suicide note, saying his failing health was the reason he had hung himself.
A family member said Deepchand had ulcer in the stomach. He became disturbed because his condition did not improve despite medical treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- AirAsia India launches promotional fares starting at Rs 786 for one-way domestic trips
- Edward Snowden loses lawsuit against Norway to prevent extradition
- This summer, fight Melanoma with some simple tricks!
- Wimbledon: British No. 3 Kyle Edmund faces 1st round exit.
- 'Bad cholesterol not linked to elderly deaths'