SAF trooper commits suicide
Bhopal: A Special Armed Force (SAF) trooper on Friday committed suicide due to prolonged illness, his family said.
Deepchand of the 6th battalion left a suicide note, saying his failing health was the reason he had hung himself.
A family member said Deepchand had ulcer in the stomach. He became disturbed because his condition did not improve despite medical treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days