Flight operations at Pune airport suspended for 4 hours
Pune: Flight operations at Pune airport remained suspended for about four hours on Thursday after the nose wheel of an Air Force aircraft got disengaged while landing, airport officials said.
The runway was closed between 9.20 am to 1 pm to facilitate repairs of the aircraft and normal incoming and outgoing traffic resumed subsequently, they added.
"All flights are now operating normally," the officials said.
The episode led to rescheduling of various flights of different airlines during the period.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says