Flight operations at Pune airport suspended for 4 hours
Pune: Flight operations at Pune airport remained suspended for about four hours on Thursday after the nose wheel of an Air Force aircraft got disengaged while landing, airport officials said.
The runway was closed between 9.20 am to 1 pm to facilitate repairs of the aircraft and normal incoming and outgoing traffic resumed subsequently, they added.
"All flights are now operating normally," the officials said.
The episode led to rescheduling of various flights of different airlines during the period.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US states sue White House over transgender bathroom use
- Congress plans nationwide media blitz against 2 years of NDA's 'misrule'; to release film, booklet
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today