Four Bangladeshi intruders arrested in Nashik
Nashik: Four suspected Bangladeshi intruders have been arrested from Musalgaon industrial estate in Sinnar, police said on Monday.
Mehmood Mirjaza (40), Sahil Houladar (25), Jabadul Gulam
Shaikh (29) and Sujan hasan Shaikh (28) were held last evening
from Lahamage building, a week after a prostitution racket
involving girls from the neighbouring country was busted here,
Offences have been registered offences against them under
Foreign Act 1946 Sections 3/6/14, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video