Four Bangladeshi intruders arrested in Nashik
Nashik: Four suspected Bangladeshi intruders have been arrested from Musalgaon industrial estate in Sinnar, police said on Monday.
Mehmood Mirjaza (40), Sahil Houladar (25), Jabadul Gulam
Shaikh (29) and Sujan hasan Shaikh (28) were held last evening
from Lahamage building, a week after a prostitution racket
involving girls from the neighbouring country was busted here,
Offences have been registered offences against them under
Foreign Act 1946 Sections 3/6/14, police added.
- Barack Obama still undecided about Hiroshima visit
- UN chief appeals for re-launch of Syria ceasefire
- US panel wants Pak on list for religious freedom violations
- Two more days to put out forest fire in Uttarakhand, says Prakash Javadekar
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared today on May 3 at 12 noon