Mumbai MHADA lottery 2012 results out
Mumbai: Mumbai MHADA lottery 2012 was conducted on Thursday for sale of 2,593 flats in the city.
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) conducted the lottery at its office in Bandra. The winners list is available on the following webpage: https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/results/publishdata/MUMLOTMAY2012/draw/MUML...
The website has slowed down owing to the sudden rush in traffic. Flat owners need to be patient to access the draw results.
Of the 2,593 flats, 1,726 are in Mira Road while 867 are located in Sion, Borivli, Kurla and Charkop. Flat winners will have to pay 3.09% as VAT and 1% as service tax in addition to the cost of the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Thousands rally in Turkey to mark May Day amid tight security
- After Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh, forest fire now rages in J&K
- Uttarakhand forest fires: Social media terms it ‘National Emergency’, around 3000 hectares of forest area destroyed
- US, Russia in bids to halt fighting in Syria`s Aleppo
- 54 crore Indians in grip of drought: Swaraj Abhiyan