Mumbai MHADA lottery 2012 results out
Mumbai: Mumbai MHADA lottery 2012 was conducted on Thursday for sale of 2,593 flats in the city.
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) conducted the lottery at its office in Bandra. The winners list is available on the following webpage: https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/results/publishdata/MUMLOTMAY2012/draw/MUML...
The website has slowed down owing to the sudden rush in traffic. Flat owners need to be patient to access the draw results.
Of the 2,593 flats, 1,726 are in Mira Road while 867 are located in Sion, Borivli, Kurla and Charkop. Flat winners will have to pay 3.09% as VAT and 1% as service tax in addition to the cost of the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn