Nadeem likely to turn approver in 13/7 blasts case
Mumbai: One of the four alleged Indian
Mujahideen (IM) operatives, arrested in connection with the
13/7 triple blasts here, is likely to turn approver in the
case, ATS sources said on Thursday.
"Nadeem Shaikh is likely to turn an approver in the
blasts case," said an ATS official, on condition of anonymity.
The four arrested accused - Naquee Ahmed, Nadeem Shaikh,
Kanwar Pathrija and Haroon Naik - will be produced before a
metropolitan court today as their police custody has ended.
Three blasts ripped Zaveri Bazaar, Opera House (in
South Mumbai) and at Dadar (in central Mumbai) on July 13 last
year, killing over 27 persons and injuring several others.
The Maharashtra ATS is yet to file charge sheet in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions