Nadeem likely to turn approver in 13/7 blasts case
Mumbai: One of the four alleged Indian
Mujahideen (IM) operatives, arrested in connection with the
13/7 triple blasts here, is likely to turn approver in the
case, ATS sources said on Thursday.
"Nadeem Shaikh is likely to turn an approver in the
blasts case," said an ATS official, on condition of anonymity.
The four arrested accused - Naquee Ahmed, Nadeem Shaikh,
Kanwar Pathrija and Haroon Naik - will be produced before a
metropolitan court today as their police custody has ended.
Three blasts ripped Zaveri Bazaar, Opera House (in
South Mumbai) and at Dadar (in central Mumbai) on July 13 last
year, killing over 27 persons and injuring several others.
The Maharashtra ATS is yet to file charge sheet in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'