Nadeem likely to turn approver in 13/7 blasts case
Mumbai: One of the four alleged Indian
Mujahideen (IM) operatives, arrested in connection with the
13/7 triple blasts here, is likely to turn approver in the
case, ATS sources said on Thursday.
"Nadeem Shaikh is likely to turn an approver in the
blasts case," said an ATS official, on condition of anonymity.
The four arrested accused - Naquee Ahmed, Nadeem Shaikh,
Kanwar Pathrija and Haroon Naik - will be produced before a
metropolitan court today as their police custody has ended.
Three blasts ripped Zaveri Bazaar, Opera House (in
South Mumbai) and at Dadar (in central Mumbai) on July 13 last
year, killing over 27 persons and injuring several others.
The Maharashtra ATS is yet to file charge sheet in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?